This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated Business Development Manager to play a pivotal role in supporting the development of the company’s strategic direction through identifying new business opportunities, building strategic relationships, and expanding our market presence.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifying new business opportunities and building strategic relationships with new and existing clients.
- Develop and maintain a strong pipeline of opportunities across identified sectors.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Carrying out market research to identify potential clients, target markets and industry trends.
- Assist with the development and submission of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and supply chain updates.
- Creation of Business Development presentations
- Work closely with the Bid teams in preparing and submitting tender bids along with pursuing feedback on tendered opportunities.
The Business Development Manager will possess the ability to identify and source appropriate tender opportunities, to maximise our chances of success and ultimately secure contract wins.
The applicant must be able to multitask effectively and have excellent written and spoken communication and presentational skills. Ideally, you will have experience in Business Development or similar role and knowledge of the construction industry would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication, social and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation capabilities.
- Adaptability and flexibility to meet deadlines.
- Strong research, analytic and reporting skills.
- Strong IT Skills.
The successful applicant will have a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work, the ability to work independently and a strong desire to succeed at every opportunity.
- Competitive salary package
- Car / Travel Allowance
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Group personal pension scheme
- Life Assurance – 3x basic salary
- Access to Medicash scheme
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and CV to Tom Marsden – Business Development Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please