We are a leading Structural Steel Company looking for experienced Welder/Fabricators.
Our Fabricators benefit from a clean well managed working environment, with all the benefits you would expect from a market leading fabrication company. All PPE is provided including air fed welding helmet.
We work in a broad range of construction sectors from inner city office/residential high rise, building refurbishment, turnkey car parks, rail sector, industrial structures such as power stations and also the nuclear sector. The work is carried out in one of our five workshops which are geared to suit fabrications of varying size with the largest having a lifting capability of up to 40 tonnes.
We offer competitive hourly rate, based on experience and knowledge of welding and fabrication. Overtime is available and you will be encouraged to work when the workload requires.
- Ability to MIG/MAG weld and fabricate to a high standard.
- Ability to read and work from engineering drawings.
- Operate and use various hand and power tools.
- Ability to work to tight tolerances.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and results driven.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Have excellent communication skills with ability to work well under pressure.
- Able to undertake overtime as required.
- Formal Welding and Fabrication qualifications.
You will be required to undertake a fabrication / weld test as part of the interview process.
- Competitive hourly rate
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Group personal pension scheme
- Access to Medicash scheme
Candidates should send their curriculum vitae or contact firstname.lastname@example.org