Reporting to the Group Procurement Manager this role provides an excellent opportunity to join the long established Bourne Group Ltd with a proven (75yr) track record in providing excellent solutions to the construction industry.
We are looking for a Material Administrator / Coordinator join our team. You will manage the administration of all steel and associated material transactions including invoice checking and approval.
Sustainability and responsible sourcing are of significant importance to the Group, this role will be responsible for ensuring quality certificates are processed through the company’s production control system, ensuring compliance with our Quality systems supporting our continued BES6001 Responsible Sourcing of Construction Products accreditation.
- Manage & maintain the administration of materials within the business purchase order system.
- Accurately record steel delivery notes & material certificates from suppliers and add to relevant projects within the Company production control database in to maintain material traceability.
- Ensure material records are maintained in full compliance with BES 6001 requirements.
- Supporting Procurement operations with the requisition database, raising and processing system requisitions as required.
- Issuing requests for quotation to approved suppliers.
Ideally you will have a procurement background although experience from an engineering / manufacturing industry would be considered.
Excellent communication skills, both written/oral, and have good PC skills.
Knowledge of web-based database packages
Knowledge of Strumis
Experience of working in the construction/manufacturing industry
Knowledge of Focal Point
- Competitive salary package
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Group personal pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Access to Medicash scheme
- Mindful Employer Scheme
- Company pension and retirement planning assistance
Candidates should send a CV & cover letter to email@example.com