Reporting to the MD, Bourne Parking, this is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a UK leading steelwork construction Company.
We are looking for an Administrator, initially on a part time basis with the possibility to progress to full time, to provide administrative support to two area of the business. The teams undertake a wide variety of work and need a proactive individual to provide support on a day to day basis.
The hours will be 24 per week initially – allocation of hours during the week to be discussed.
The role will be based in our Ringwood office.
- General administration duties including answering incoming calls and emails
- Oversee and provide administrative support to the business areas.
- Collating and issuing Board Reports.
- Scanning and filing documents
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Preparing initial site files
- Experience working within an Administrator role currently or previously
- Good multitasking and organisation skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative and a can-do approach to teamwork
- Excellent communication skills in writing, over the phone and face to face
- Good computer literacy, excel and word processing skills
- Demonstrate clerical experience from a similar role
- Strong administration skills with an eye for detail and the ability to work to deadlines
- Time Management skills
- Ability to maintain and provide regular updates on a diverse range of tasks
We are looking for candidates with a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards their work for this busy role.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum pro rata plus Bank Holidays
- Group personal pension scheme
- Access to Medicash scheme
Candidates should send a CV and cover letter to Clare Clayton, HR Director firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.