Reporting to the Divisional Director for Bourne Nuclear this role provides an excellent opportunity to join an expanding team working in the Nuclear and Defence construction sector. Bourne Nuclear is part of the long established Bourne Group Ltd with a proven (75 yr) track record in providing excellent solutions to the construction industry.
This is an exciting and challenging role supporting the Divisional Director of Bourne Nuclear to deliver a wide range of infrastructure and bespoke products to the Nuclear and Defence sectors. A new position which would suit an early career Project Manager with the ambition to progress.
Steelwork construction sector experience and knowledge is essential.
- Responsible for providing the entire project delivery for the projects assigned.
- Responsible for ensuring all project deliveries are achieved in line with contractual obligations, programme and budgets set, through to receipt of the completion certificate.
- Day to day management of project related subcontractors.
- Ensuring that as a minimum all activities comply with the requirements of the Group H&S & Quality procedures.
The role is based from our Poole office and as required by the location of the projects. As locations can vary the post holder must be willing to travel and stay away from home.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Strong knowledge and experience of steel construction methods in a management role.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering projects.
- Teamwork, self-motivation and initiative are important attributes.
- Comfortable working in a highly regulated Nuclear & Defence sector including undertaking and passing appropriate security vetting processes.
- Experience of the Nuclear and Defence sectors is desirable but not a requirement.
- Knowledge of Asta Power Project
- Appropriate CSCS card eg. Black Project Management
- Full Driving License
- Competitive salary
- Travel allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Group personal pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Access to Medicash scheme
- Access to Mindful Employer 24-hour assistance line
Candidates should send a CV & cover letter to email@example.com
No agencies please