Reporting to the Operations Director/Project Director this role is responsible and accountable for the overall performance and successful delivery in relation to one or more projects.
- Responsible for providing the entire project delivery for the projects assigned.
- Responsible for ensuring all project deliveries are achieved in line with contractual obligations, programme and budgets set through to receipt of the completion certificate.
- Day to day management of the internal departments and subcontractors.
- Ensuring that as a minimum all activities comply with the requirements of the Group H&S manual.
- Undertake the role of the “Temporary Works Coordinator” to all assigned projects.
The role is site based and as locations can vary the post holder must be willing to travel and stay away from home as required
Knowledge & Experience:
- Strong knowledge and experience of steel construction methods in a management role.
- In depth knowledge and experience of steel design, detailing and procurement in a management role.
- Experience of managing risk/high risk operations.
- Experience of managing project programmes to include progress updates and impacts.
- Good knowledge of various forms of Building Contract.
- Experience of managing and negotiating Contract variations.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering projects.
- Power/Process sector experience.
- Engineering and technical background and professional qualification.
- Experience of dealing with various building packages.
- Experience of procurement and quantity surveying.
- CSCS black Site Management
- SMSTS or IOSH equivalent
- Asta Power Project
- Full Driving License
- Competitive salary
- Travel allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Group personal pension scheme
- Access to Medicash scheme
Candidates should send a CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please