We’re looking for a communications specialist to work closely with the Bourne Group Business Units . You will coordinate media activity, manage social media channels and create content that promotes the Group to customers, potential employees and the wider business community.
In this role you will develop marketing content designed to meet the Groups priorities and boost the Company’s profile and reputation. You will do this by supporting the communication of important messages, sharing good news stories and best practice both internally and externally and securing understanding of our purpose and achievements.
- Implement communications activity including writing, editing, publishing and distributing communications internally and externally.
- Deliver operational internal communications tasks, including updating the Company’s website and creation of newsletters.
- Support the team in the delivery of operational communications projects, as required and agreed.
- Prepare, submit and manage selected applications for industry awards.
- Prepare and issue press releases and engage with the media occasionally to publicise PR messages.
- Organise and manage the Groups photography and PR material.
- Write communications materials to briefs provided by business unit teams.
- Compile internal newsletters and email messages.
- Write content for, upload and maintain content on website.
- Support the production of other materials as directed and required.
- Co-ordinate communications activity, avoiding duplication across business units and maximising efficiency as far as possible.
- Look for and organise opportunities for staff engagement and staff events across the Group.
- Co-ordinating activity across the Group, ensuring awareness of key dates and activities which could improve reach.
- Writing, editing and distributing communications materials such as press releases or email newsletters.
- Producing and implementing activity across a variety of communication platforms including digital,
We’re looking for someone who:
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Is interested in and has a strong understanding of how the news works and modern communications techniques (including digital platforms).
- Is highly organised and can work to deadlines.
- Is engaging and can command the respect and co-operation of senior colleagues.
- Promotes a positive working atmosphere, showing an interest in the work of colleagues and the wider organisation.
- Is calm under pressure and can think on their feet.
- Is a creative thinker.
- Possesses the ability to make a “story” out of rudimentary information.
- Competitive salary package
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Group personal pension scheme
- Access to Medicash scheme
- Candidates should send a CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agencies please