The Bourne Group is a leading structural steelwork and construction design and build company. We have built a strong reputation throughout the UK construction industry for steel and precast concrete based solutions based on innovation, collaboration, cutting edge technology, off site construction, teamwork. We are based in Poole and Ringwood on the Dorset/Hampshire borders and have offices in Bristol and London.
Bourne Engineering is seeking an enthusiastic, driven and innovative individual to work with our incredibly talented engineering team based in the Poole office. The nature of the diverse and exciting engineering work undertaken, secures our position as one of the most sought after engineering’s teams in the industry.
You will be technically astute and have strong understanding of the type of information flow handled in a technical office and how that information is relevant to processes in the wider construction industry. In particular, you will have proven experience in managing and coordinating documentation accurately to agreed systems and have the ability to recognise and deliver continuous improvements through the use of new technologies. A tireless contributor who takes pride in their work and others by championing accuracy and quality throughout.
- Proven experience in Engineering / Construction / Manufacturing environment
- Ability to understand existing technologies and processes to produce technological solutions or ideas which provide business efficiencies
- Ability to recognise and deliver continual improvements to processes and procedures through the use of technology or other means
- Competitive salary package
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Group personal pension scheme
- Access to Medicash scheme
Candidates should send a CV and cover letter to Clare Clayton, HR Director
Terms of Reference for the role are available on request
No agencies please.