Our responsibilities to the health and safety of our employees, contractors and the public are fundamental to the success of the Bourne Group.
A strong health and safety culture and maintaining an excellent health and safety record enables our business and people to flourish.
All individuals working on a Bourne Group site are required to undertake the Bourne Ready process, an all-encompassing online induction system used to demonstrate competency that covers all aspects of health and safety.
Health and safety performance is continually monitored through improvement plans, audit programmes and regular inspections that are supplemented by the accreditations we maintain:
- ISO 45001:2018 Health and Safety Management
- Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP)
- Achilles – Building Confidence
- Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS)
- Considerate Constructors Scheme
- Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme (RISQS)